Whitening / Supplements

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Active White L-Glutathione 1000mg













Active White L-Glutathione 1000mg

3 antioxidant in one capsule





ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE contains 60 capsules.
Serving size per capsule includes:
500mg L-Glutathione
250mg Vitamin C
250mg Grapeseed Extract
Other ingredients are Cellulose, Gelatin, Purified Water, Magnesium Stearate.

Vitamin C is to keep Glutathione in the reduced form so that they can continue to have their powerful free radical quenching effects. Grapeseed extract is rich in flavonoids, phytochemicals that have antioxidant properties some consider even greater than the old standbys vitamin C and vitamin E.

New Active White: The manufacturer of active white changed their packaging and the color of the capsules to protect the product from the Fake 2010 and 2011 Active White. The New Active White's box letters are embossed. The new color of the capsules is orange not pink and blue anymore coz this was imitated by the fake ones sold in Binondo. THERE IS A FAKE VERSION OF ACTIVE WHITE WITH NEW AND ORIGINAL SEAL WITH EXP DATE OF 2011 AND ORANGE CAPSULES. The only difference is that the color of the foil is not that shiny with the fake version!!! Because of all this confusion the new active white already released the new 2012 expiration date.

For your complete whitening needs, you may purchase Active White Set.

Set includes: Active white soap, Active White Lotion and Active White Body Scrub

HOW TO ORDER:
For orders or inquiry send email to
Mikhaelame@yahoo.com / mitchcab@gmail.com or call/text 09178567577.









6 Comments:

  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger Derik said…

    Hello mitch, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on immune booster and noticed your nice site. Although Glutathione wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for immune booster related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Myra said…

    Thanks for the info, I am one of the victim of fake active white that I bought from Binondo, and so unfortunate that your description of fake active white matched the actual product that I have right now.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger junherdz said…

    Hi Mitch,

    What do you mean about the fake Active White's foil? The fake is not that shiny and there is a side flap that is much longer than the other three sides?

    Whereas the original is more shiny with the regards to the foil, moreover the 4 sides or edges of the foil are even in sizes.

    How much do you sell one pack of Active White?

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger shake! said…

    huh? so i got the fake one? mine is...the foil is shiny tho but it has the sides are not even.it has longer side (the top i guess) while the bottom has no flap..oh no! i need some more info abt this..

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger shake! said…

    im sorry i did not review my comment...the foil has uneven sides, the top is longer while the bottom has no flap..

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Char said…

    Hi Micth, please shed some light on this. I saw in this website www.activewhite.com/fakes. That the original has this in it's label, Active white Plus, and not original.. and that it is package using a bottle only and not tin foil. They stated also that it should have a BFAD num FR-70901. I bought one like the one that you're selling,and after looking at the websites, I'm thinking of returning it. I checked for a website for this brand, but couldn't find any. The only website is the one that I mentioned, only they're selling a different one compared to what I bought. I gather their's is the orignal one, I'm not so sure about his one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home